Enjoy First-Class Hotel Accommodations
Your stay in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA will be enhanced by your accommodations at the first-class Millennium Hotel Cincinnati which are included in your ITP package. Conveniently located six blocks from Cincilingua’s language institute, you can easily walk to and from your classes, eliminating the need for and expense of daily transportation. Your home away from home is right in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, within walking access to restaurants, museums, shows, theaters, shopping and major league sporting events.
We have selected the Millennium for your extended stay with us due to the special features and amenities provided by the hotel for Cincilingua students.
Included in your accommodations:
- Additional lighting for study needs
- High-speed Internet, both wireless and wired
- Refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker
- Iron, ironing board and hair dryer
- Electronic key system, telephone with complimentary local calls, dataports, voicemail
- 24-hour Fitness Center (nautilus machines, treadmills, exercise bikes and stairmasters)
- Rooftop outdoor pool and sundeck with stunning views of the city (seasonal)
Additional Millennium Hotel amenities available to you at your own expense:
- 24-hour coin-operated laundry facilities
- Valet laundry (open weekdays)
- Sundry and souvenir store in the lobby
- Bistro on Elm Restaurant and Bar
- Transportation services
- On-site car rental services
- 24-hour valet parking
Upgrade to Corporate Suites available for an additional cost
Accommodations may be upgraded to a one- or two-bedroom suite/apartment for an additional weekly fee. Corporate suites are perfect for long-term students or those traveling with families. (Please note that due to the limited number of suites/apartments in the downtown area, we cannot guarantee availability until reservations have been made.)
Cincilingua does not offer any homestay options (where you would live with a family). In our many years of experience, we have found that this is not very successful or comfortable for adults and it is not conducive to their studies. In addition, transportation to and from school can be logistically difficult, time-consuming and costly.
“It was nice meeting people from other countries and visiting different places in Cincinnati as well as having a warm place to return at night to the Millennium Hotel.” —Allan Angulo Gastelbondo, Ecopetrol, Colombia
“The activities organized by the school were incredible. Those activities gave me the possibility to know more about Cincinnati and talk over different themes during the visits. The visits to the Court House, the Zoo and the Cincinnati Art Museum enriched my vocabulary.” —Miguel Pellat, Elek, Moreno Valle y Asociados, Mexico